- 7859 (Registered)
This course specially designed for GP orthodontists and orthodontic students to take them for the next level, as it discusses the wire bending, Damon paradigm, orthodontic combined treatment with other dentistry branches like perio, implant and prosthodontics, also it discuss in details the torque dilemma and its management, how to deal with special difficult pitfalls and how to avoid, impacted teeth management in orthodontics and finally occlusal detailing and finishing bends.
Dr. Amr Asker and his professional team are specialists in orthodontic teaching for more than 10 years and finished more than 55 basic, advanced and speciality courses nationally and internationally with more than 2000 graduated GP orthodontist.
C-Verification of participation:
Your verification of attendance has 84 credit hours as Asker Orthodontics is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
- IT’s consisted of lectures and several workshops to cover new trends in orthodontics
- Damon system paradigm and workshop
- TADs and micro implants uses
- New trends in impacted teeth management
- Growth modification
- Digital Orthodontics
- Special Equipments and pliers workshops
- Ttt plan Workshops
- Advanced cases discussion
- Implant Ortho. Combination treatment
- Asker Orthodontic Atlas
- Language: Arabic English
- Verification of participation